Natureland Organic Foods Yellow Mustard seed is of traditional variety having bold yellow grains, spicy, aromatic taste and fragrance, a very popular oil seed crop in Gujarat and Rajasthan, they are uniform in shape, size and colour and have its own pungency characteristic. These seeds are free from living insects, mites and moulds and are free from any dead insects, fragments and rodent contamination. Mustard is a very good source of selenium and omega-3 fatty acids and a good source of phosphorous, magnesium, manganese, dietary fiber, iron, calcium, protein, niacin and zinc.
Natureland Organics – Mustard Yellow / Sarason Peele – 150 GramSKU: NL-MY150 by Natureland Organic Foods Pvt Ltd
- 100% Chemical Free
- 0% Adulteration, No Artificial Colors
- Food adhering to global Standards
- Original natural aroma and taste
- Guaranteed purity and naturalness
- Helps to boost the immune system, body and brain growth