Go Green and Go Organic with Our Moong Chilka Dal Online Store!
- Rich in fibre that lowers cholesterol.
- Organic moong chilka dal Contains a lot of protein
- High essential amino acids like lysine and isoleucine
- A good source of antioxidants and potassium.
- Presence of calcium and magnesium.
- Vitamin B and folate both help to reduce inflammation.
- It is a great option for vegans
- Add a plant-based protein source to diet.
- Our moong dal chilka online contains less moisture.
- You can store them for longer.
- Usually absorb more water when cooked, increasing the yield.
- We grind the Mung separately into dal.
- Yellow moong dal that has been carefully packaged
- Free of impurities like weevils and stones.
- To deliver consistently high-quality grains, moong dal online are sorted.
Sustainable and Tasty: Shop for Organic Moong Chilka Dal Online Today!
The legume family includes the tiny green beans known as moong dal (Vigna radiata). They have been raised since the dawn of time. Mung beans, which originated in India, also gained popularity in other Southeast Asian nations. This organic moong dal comes in dried or fresh sprout form and has a mildly sweet flavour.In essence, moong dal is loaded with nutrients that are very good for your health. Nearly every essential element that your body might require is present in moong.
Whole green gramme, either skinned or unskinned, is split into moong dal. the yellow moong dal variety without skin (also known as small yellow lentils). Green skin is present in skinned moong dal, also referred to as split green moong or chilka moong dal.
We guarantee that all of our organic moong dal online is organically grown. We have been successful in putting complete solutions for organic farming into practise, and we now routinely practice sustainable, ethical farming. One of the richest sources of plant-based protein in the world, green gramme dal is promoted as a superfood.
It can be bought whole, split green gram, and dehusked (yellow), and both sweet and savory dishes can be made with it. India is the country that produces the most green gramme dal, a legume that has been grown there since antiquity. Additionally, it is extensively grown in East Asia, the Indian subcontinent, and Southeast Asia. One of the most popular dals because of its essential culinary and medicinal uses is green gramme dal.
Our finest split green moong dal are produced utilising real, organic, and conventional methods. We are here to improve your quality of life and establish trust by upholding strict standards.
Health Benefits of Organic Moong Dal:
One serving of this green moong chilka dal contains 211 calories and 14.2 grammes of protein, making it one of the richest plant-based sources of protein. It contains phenylalanine, leucine, isoleucine, valine, lysine, and arginine, among other vital amino acids. Since the body cannot produce essential amino acids, they must be added to the diet. You can fulfill your daily protein requirements with green gramme dal while consuming less fat.
Mung beans are consumed whole as sprouts, and it has been noted that sprouting alters the nutritional profile. Green beans that have been sprouted have fewer calories and more amino acids and antioxidants than regular ones. A wide variety of antioxidants, including phenolic acid, flavonoids, caffeic acid, and cinnamic acid, are present in it.