This is a traditionally Indian masala for your chai, made with organic jiggery (gur / panela). After sun drying, fresh spices such as cinnamon, ginger, cloves, star anise, black pepper, cardamom and nutmeg are hand- milled in a traditional stone mill with organic Gur. This Process ensures that their natural antioxidants and oleoresins are retained during processing. Adding a spoonful of this to hot water or milk, or tea readies your health drink in a jiffy! Ideal for those who prefer flavour & health together, our Gur Masala for Chai is loaded with anti-inflammatory agents to strengthen your immune system, ward off common infections and keep you energised. Enjoy in your cup of ‘Kadak’ Cutting Chai Today.
Dhampur Green Naturel Gur ( Jaggery ) Masala For Chai 250 Gramby Dhampure Speciality Sugars Ltd
- Contains traditional Indian masala (cinnamon, ginger, cloves, star anise, black pepper, cardamom and nutmeg) for tea (chai)
- All spices sun-dried and hand-milled in a stone mill.
- No chemicals/ preservatives used anywhere in the processing
- Jaggery (Gur) used is wholesome and organic.
- Makes an excellent health drink when added to boiling water or hot milk.
Out of stock